Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A quote

saya cuma ambil dari mereka yang menulis..thanks to her!!!

♥ I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most.

♥ So many guys like her. She can pick her choice. But the guy she truly loves seems to be the only one NOT interested.

♥ It's not up to me anymore. If you want me in your life, you'll find your way to put me there.

♥ Forget the risk. Take the fall. If it's meant to be, it's worth it all.

♥...and if one day, i actually start to matter, please let me know.

♥ She will chase you around fo a while; but there's gonna be one day when she's gonna stop and she's gonna get over you. And at that moment, you're going to wish you had let her catch you.

♥ The worst thing a guy can do to a girl is to make her fall for him with no intentions of catching her.

♥ You can only push a girl away for so long until she walks out of your life on her own. So be careful that this is what you want. For once she turns around, she isn't coming back.

♥ Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.

♥ One night, the moon said to me, "If he makes you cry, why don't you leave him?" I pause for a while and then looked back to the moon and said, "Moon, will you ever leave your sky?"

♥ All I want is for one guy to prove me they're not all the same.

♥ It's funny how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.
♥ You're gonna kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.

♥ Love is when hurting him would hurt you more.

♥ Love is giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting them not to.

♥ What hurts more than losing you is knowing that you're not fighting to keep me.

♥ To me, you're worth the fight. But I wasn't going to fight forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment